Ubisoft Says For Honor Season 2 Update Didn’t Go Live on Consoles Properly, Releases Fix
Earlier this week, For Honor received a live update (v1.07.1) which was meant to coincide with the launch of Season 2. Unfortunately, however, it never made it onto consoles, leaving players with a version of the game that Ubisoft says was “never intended to go live.” The developer has now rectified the error and has released a new update that makes several adjustments alongside addressing various issues. You can find the full patch notes below:
[PS4/XONE] Activation of the live update that was supposed to be enabled on Tuesday May 16 for the release of Season 2.
- Revived team mate limited to once per round.
- Warden Shoulder bash fixed : target switch allows during charge.
SERVER UPDATE ON ALL PLATFORMS
[PC/PS4/XONE] Centurion and Shinobi were not able to unlock Orders
Description: The centurion and Shinobi are now consider as “Hybrid” and therefore can unlock the following Orders:
- Dance of Death (Hybrid)
- Dance of Death (Assassin)
- Squad Action (Hybrid)
- Squad Action (Assassin)
- Tour of Duty (Hybrid)
- Tour of Duty (Assassin)
Light combo and Light finishers
- Hit recovery increased by 200ms (700ms instead of 500ms).
Grab tech / Heavy parried less punishing
- The animation duration which push him on ground is now 400ms shorter (from 1300ms to 900ms).
- He is pulled on a shorter distance (distance is now of 2.5m regardless the distance between the Ninja and his target).
Sickle Rain mix-up
- The heavy in the Sickle Rain mix-up is now guaranteed. (The Heavy which put the opponent on his knee)
- [Bug Fix] Shinobi’s Kick and Tackle does not ignore Shugoki’s Super Armor anymore.
- Kick cost increased from 12 to 25.
- Branching into Heavy Finisher is delayed by 200ms. (Heavy Finisher is no longer guaranteed).
- Branching into Light Attack is 100ms faster. (Light is now guaranteed after kick hit).
- Branching into Heavy Finisher after throwback is delayed by 300ms.
- It makes it blockable in all situation and parryable (It was already the case in for Front throw).
- The last 400ms of the Jump Attack is now dodgeable.
For more on Season 2, head over here.