Raiden V: Director’s Cut Confirmed for PS4 and PC, Coming This Fall
Yep, just like in our previous post where Amazon confirmed the port’s existence before it was officially announced, UFO Interactive has officially announced Raiden V: Director’s Cut in a press release.
According to UFO Interactive, Raiden V: Director’s Cut will shoot its way out this fall on the PlayStation 4 and PC. If you suck at shoot-’em-ups (shumps), then rejoice! Health bars and even co-op play for two players have been added!
Raiden V: Director’s Cut Features:
- Extreme Graphics – Raiden V: Director’s Cut features full 1080P support to bring every explosion, missile attacks and boss kills to earth shattering realism on HDTV’s and monitors
- Tri View HUD – Raiden V: Director’s Cut reaches new levels of frenetic and heart pounding action as real time game status changes, command center data and game play simultaneously and continuously update you on the action
- Multiplayer – First time ever, local 2 player cooperative play!
- Cheer Attack – A Powerful special attack for your secondary weapons – but only for a few seconds – don’t miss your window!
- Fully Narrated Storyline – who’s got time to read!
- New Ships – 3 Unique Ships with different strengths and weapons
- Health Bars – Keep an eye on your ship’s health if you want to make it to your final destination
- PS4 Limited Edition – Exclusive 22* track separate music soundtrack CD
There’s even a spiffy new trailer to go along with it as well.
Once we know the official release date, we’ll be sure to let everyone know.