Last Free Dragon Quest Heroes II DLC Now Out, Adds New Multiplayer Mode & More
Square Enix’s initial promise of free DLC for Dragon Quest Heroes II comes to an end today, as the final Dragon Quest Heroes II update for free content has been rolled out on the PlayStation 4.
According to the official Dragon Quest Twitter, a brand new multiplayer mode has been added.
— Dragon Quest (@DragonQuest) June 1, 2017
In case you want a refresher on the complete set of promised free post-launch DLC for Dragon Quest Heroes II, here’s what was mentioned last month:
- Side Quest: Episode Maribel & Ruff
- Side Quest: Episode Torneko
- Side Quest: Episode Carver & Terry
- Side Quest: Episode Meena & Maya
- Special Boss Map: Estark
- Quest for the ultimate co-op spell: Kazzaple
- Side Quest: Episode Jessica & Angelo
- Side Quest: Episode Alena & Kiryl
- Additional Characters for Multiplayer mode #1: Luceus, Aurora, Bianca & Nera
- Additional Characters for Multiplayer mode #2: Dorik, Yangus, Isla & Psaro
- Special Boss Map: Dragon Lord
- Monster Medal Battle: Play online multiplayer competitively against players from around the world.
Go check out our review of Dragon Quest Heroes II if you’re still on the fence about the game. Let’s hope Square Enix decides to roll out more free updates in the future.
[Source: Dragon Quest (Twitter)]