Chinese 2.5D Platformer Hidden Dragon Legend Coming to PS4
Chinese publisher Oasis Games announced that they are bringing a 2.5D action platformer Hidden Dragon Legend to PlayStation 4. The game is set in China, and has players hacking up enemies, solving puzzles, and grappling past obstacles. It’s set to release this August for $19.99, and will be developed by Chinese studio MegaFun Games.
“Hidden Dragon Legend transports players to ancient China for thrilling combat, deadly enemies, challenging puzzles and a surprising amount of depth,” said Oasis Games’ Business Director Alen Wu. “With a player-friendly price and intensely fun gameplay, the title offers action fans a great combination of entertainment and value.”
Here’s the feature list via publisher Oasis Games:
- Action packed gameplay— 2.5D hack and slash platform gameplay set in ancient China
- Slice and dice with combos— Dispel foes with a variety of attacks, devastating them with stunning combos and abilities
- Fight with skill and style— Battle through waves of enemies using lightning-fast, deadly attacks, or perfectly time a dash to counter-attack adding even more combos
- Get acrobatic— Jump, swim, and grapple to avoid obstacles, escape enemies and clear missions through vibrant, detailed levels inspired by ancient China and the paranormal universe
- Plenty of challenge— Solve puzzles and unleash all your skills on tough bosses that stand in your way
- Surprising depth— Explore an expansive skill tree that offers seemingly limitless combos to unlock with “Soul Stones”, stronger weapons, stats and special moves
- Pure fun— Enjoy a deep yet intuitive pickup and play experience with an estimated 10 hours of gameplay
Check out screenshots of the game in action below:
Hidden Dragon Legend is set to release in August 2017 on PlayStation 4 for $19.99.