Online Sandbox RPG Citadel: Forged With Fire Announced for PS4 & Xbox One
Releasing on Steam Early Access on July 26, online sandbox RPG Citadel: Forged With Fire is also in development for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, developer Blue Isle Studios (Slender: The Arrival, Valley) announced today. A release window wasn’t given for the PS4 and Xbox versions.
In the above gameplay trailer, you’ll get a look at the spellcasting, building, exploring, crafting, creatures, Skyrim-esque world, and what looks like Quidditch (beginning at 0:55).
Here’s the description for Citadel: Forged With Fire:
Citadel: Forged With Fire players are given complete freedom to determine their own destiny; become an infamous hunter of other wizards, tame mighty beasts, forge alliances with fellow players to create an imposing House of Wizards, or visit uncharted territories to unravel their rich and intriguing history. The path you take is yours to choose.
- Tame Legendary Beasts – Tame or ward off Savage Orcs, Horses, Direwolves, Dragons and more.
- Form Alliances and an Empire – Build your house, create a flag and establish a hierarchy as you prepare for war against other houses!
- Explore a Massive Fantasy World – Visit Sweeping plains, dense forests, craggy mountains, festering swamps, a frozen tundra and more…
- Study the Arcane Arts – Learn and master a wide range of powerful spells!
- Want to Fly? – Use your Wizardly prowess to take to the skies using a broomstick, a dragon, an eagle or alchemy!
- Build and Bash Epic Castles – Construct the castle of your dreams, use magic to enhance your fortress or take advantage of the dynamic destruction system and crush an opposing house.
- Character Customization – Dress your Mage the way you want, with a limitless variety of clothing and weapon options!
The Steam description for Citadel adds that the magical world of Ignus is 36 square kilometers.