The Coma: Cutting Class Remaster Announced for PS4, Xbox One & PC (Update)
Update: In a press release, Digerati and Devespresso Games announced that The Coma: Recut is coming to PS4, Xbox One, and PC in August 2017.
Here’s the list of remaster features:
- A remastered version of indie cult classic The Coma: Cutting Class, the game has been rebalanced and ‘recut’ with new and updated animations, mechanics, cutscenes and art
- Hide: Crouch in the darkness or cower in a closet to stay out of sight and evade the killer
- Survive: Use your flashlight to search for useful items, but be warned – it can attract unwanted attention
- Mystery: Discover notes and clues to uncover the twisted history of Sehwa High’s students and teachers
- The cast of characters and creepy corridors of Sehwa High are brought to life in a hand-illustrated manhwa art style
- Death: Beware the horrors lurking in the dark, lest you bleed out in some forgotten classroom…
- Inspired by the real-world plight of Korea’s overworked high school students
- Localized in the following languages: English, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Turkish
Original Story: The Coma: Recut, a remaster of the Korean survival-horror cult classic The Coma: Cutting Class, is coming to PlayStation 4, Digerati announced today.
Here’s the description:
Take the role of Youngho, a hapless student who finds himself trapped in the nightmarish halls of his high school. After drifting asleep during his final exam, Youngho awakes in the school at night. The only problem is… he’s not alone. Relentlessly pursued by a psychotic killer, Youngho must evade his hunter while desperately searching for a way out of the dread-filled corridors and classrooms.
A price, release date, and details on the remaster’s improvements weren’t given today.
The Coma: Cutting Class was released on Steam in 2015 and currently costs $9.99 USD. The description adds that health is in short supply and you will die if you’re not careful, but “the good news is that save-points provide a welcome breather from the onslaught of things trying to kill you.”
[Source: Steam; Screenshot is from the Steam version]