Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] Confirmed for European Release
PQube announced today that they’ll be publishing French Bread’s latest 2D fighter in Europe. While a North American release was already confirmed for later this year, it’s now known that European fighting game fans will be able to enjoy Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] when it launches in Q4 2017. French Bread are best known for their work on the Melty Blood series.
Here’s what the latest version of Under Night In-Birth will offer:
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] takes place in a fictional modern-day Japan, where a mysterious event called Hollow Night occurs on a monthly basis. During the Hollow Night, shadowy creatures called Voids appear and attack innocent people. Survivors of these attacks sometimes develop special abilities and become known as an In-Birth. The game follows a young man named Hyde, a survivor of one of these attacks, as he becomes involved in the goings-on around the Hollow Night phenomenon.Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] New Features
• New characters – Phonon, Mika, Enkidu and Wagner join the battle!
• New Stages – 4 new stages to do battle on, Cafeteria, Children’s Playground, Momiji Alley and the Cathedral of the Far East.
• Re-balanced gameplay – Old favourites have new abilities and new gameplay elements have been added, including the ‘Veil Off’ system that opens up new combo opportunities.
• Combo Challenge Mode – Learn new combos and take on some of the hardest challenges in the game.
• Tutorial Mode – An expansive tutorial mode has been added to the game that teaches all the skills necessary to level up your game.
• Chronicle Mode – Discover the narrative of Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] in a dedicated story mode experience.
UNIEL characters will also be appearing as part of Arc System Work’s upcoming crossover fighting game BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle alongside characters from Persona and RWBY.
Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] is set to release in Q4 2017 in both North America and Europe for PlayStation 4, Vita, and PlayStation 3.
Let us know in the comments below if you’re excited about the UNIEL European release!