Killing Floor 2 Update 1.09 Out on PS4, Fixes Matchmaking Issue
Fixing skill and matchmaking issues, Killing Floor 2 update 1.09 is now live on PlayStation 4, developer Tripwire Interactive has revealed.
Here’s the full list of patch notes:
- Fix for Survivalist Zed Time Reload Passive Skill
- Fix for Fleshpounds Not Spawning Enraged on Suicidal or Hell on Earth Difficulty
- Cosmetic fixes for Mister Death Facepaint, Sideshow Clown Hat, and Witch Doctor hat
- Fix for slow reloads during Zed Time Fan Fire skill
- Fix for matchmaking not placing players together on servers for Weekly Outbreak modes
Work has already begun on another update “to address several other issues the community has reported to us,” and it should arrive in the near future. The team just wanted to get the matchmaking fix out ASAP.
On Twitter, Tripwire revealed that the next update should include fixes for the emote issue and not being able to invite friends from the squad when choosing a map.
Killing Floor 2 (our review) is already available for PS4 and PC, and is coming to Xbox One on August 29. The Xbox One version will include a timed exclusive Freezethrower Survivalist Perk and Wasteland Armor uniform cosmetic outfit.
The Summer Sideshow event runs until August 8.