Heavy Metal First-Person Platformer, SEUM: Speedrunners From Hell, Coming to PS4
Pine Studio and Headup Games have announced that their heavy metal first-person platformer, SEUM: Speedrunners From Hell, will release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One this September. The game, which is already out on PC, is described as “an unholy child of Quake 3 and Super Meat Boy.” You can check out a trailer above and an official description below.
SEUM: Speedrunners from Hell is the world’s only competitive heavy metal first-person platformer. Like an unholy child of Quake 3 and Super Meat Boy, SEUM is truly hardcore and focuses on speed and fast reactions. Race across and jump over platforms and bounce pads while shooting fireballs as you battle to reach an exit portal in the minimum amount of time. Reverse time and gravity. Compete with all players for top times in the online high score ladder. Only the toughest players will receive the Uber Skull medals!
If mind-blowing speed and adrenaline blasting its way through your body seems too boring for your speed running blitzkrieg, then search for the beer cans hidden in each level. Who knows which secrets can be discovered by finding all of these delicious refreshments?
- Can’t get much more old school than this!
- Over 100 levels, each more devilish than the last, with secrets around every corner.
- Shoot fireballs, reverse gravity, teleport and dodge obstacles to solve challenges.
- Leaderboards in each level so you can see how you fare against your friends (and enemies).
- Original soundtrack that’ll have you tearing through the levels with blazing speed.
We’ll update our readers when a release date is announced.