PSA: LawBreakers, Wonder Boy PS4 Collector’s Editions Available This Friday From Limited Run Games
Despite Boss Key CEO Cliff Bleszinski saying “discs are like voicemail, so ten years ago,” there will be a physical release of LawBreakers for PlayStation 4 available through Limited Run Games on Friday, August 14 at 7am PT/10am ET.
Priced at $39.99 USD, the standard edition of LawBreakers is limited to 5,000 copies worldwide, and there’s a limit of two per customer. The Collector’s Edition of LawBreakers is priced at $69.99 USD and limited to 2,500 copies, and includes the following:
- LawBreakers physical game for PlayStation 4 – a $39.99 value
- Abaddon’s Journal – a journal ripped from the LawBreakers game world, featuring 50+ pages containing original fiction, art, and blank, functional, journal pages – a $19.99 value (final design may vary from mockup)
- Two LawBreakers ultra premium character card packs featuring thick card stock and foil – one pack for each faction (LAW and BREAKERS) – a $9.99 value
- Exclusive vinyl LawBreakers sticker set plus a Deadzo sticker and postcard – a $4.99 value
- Premium individually numbered box issued by order of purchase. The box is 7.75″ x 9.5″ x 1.75″. The box design features embossing and will be printed with a beautiful metallic silver ink.
LawBreakers releases digitally on August 8.
Friday, August 4 also sees the physical release of Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap for PS4 through Limited Run Games at 7am PT/10am ET. The standard edition is $29.99, limited to 5,000 copies, and comes with a 24-page manual. The Collector’s Edition is $64.99, limited to 3,000 copies (one per customer), and includes the following:
- Region free Wonder Boy: The Dragon’s Trap physical disc for the PlayStation 4 featuring reversible cover art and a 24-page manual
- An 18 x 24 inch folded full-color poster
- A two-disc soundtrack featuring 89 tracks
- A pack of ten trading cards featuring art and characters from the game
- A shrink-wrapped outer box featuring a throwback design based on the game’s Sega Master System roots