Sony Is Offering 15 Months of PlayStation Plus for the Price of 12 in Europe
Ahead of the PlayStation Plus price increase on August 31, Sony Interactive Entertainment Europe is offering 15 months of PS+ for the price of 12 until Tuesday, August 29.
Available through the PlayStation Store, you can buy 15 months of PS+ for £39.99. Your PlayStation Plus membership will then automatically renew at the higher £49.99 price tag unless you cancel your subscription.
Sony listed the benefits of PlayStation Plus in the offer:
- PS4 Online Multiplayer: whether you’re looking for opponents or teammates, PlayStation Plus is the only way to enjoy PS4 games with others online.
- Monthly Games: download 24 hand-picked PS4 games every year at no extra cost. Note: Monthly games are only available throughout the course of your membership.
- Exclusive Discounts: get special offers on PlayStation Store games and add-ons.
- Online Storage: receive 10GB of cloud storage for your PS4 game saves.
- Exclusive Access: try selected demos and official Beta trials before anyone else.
This month’s PS+ titles include Just Cause 3 and Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry.
As a reminder, the price of PS+ will go up £10 annually, £5 quarterly, and £1 monthly beginning on August 31.
When Eurogamer reached out to Sony for a reason behind the price increase, the company said, “We are changing the pricing to reflect various market conditions while enabling us to continue providing exceptional value to our members.”