More Metal Gear Survive Details and Screenshots Surface
Information about Konami’s Metal Gear Survive has been a bit scarce since E3, but more information on the Metal Gear Solid V spinoff has been released today. It isn’t much, but Konami mentions building bases and different play modes. The screenshots are pretty interesting, too.
Here’s more information from Konami’s press release:
Metal Gear Survive is a survival action game in an alternative universe. In a struggle to survive, and understand this new environment, players engage in both a Single Play and connected co-op Play. In the battle for survival scavenged materials must be wrought into usable items, gear and weapons if you are to have any hope of making it home.
• Two ways to play: Single Play and CO-OP Play. These modes are linked via Base Camp. Character progress and gear carries between the two modes.
• Build and develop your Base Camp: This offers access to weapon and gear crafting. As well as offering you a command centre for planning missions in Single Play and CO-OP Play.
• Gather resources for use in crafting including blue prints and raw materials. These can be gathered in Single play by exploring the environment or won in successful CO-OP missions
• Develop Base camp with new facilities to aid survival, Including crop growing, animal rearing, food and water storage. As your camp develops you’ll gain access to high grade crafting items.
• Manage resources, including human essentials such as food and water as well as raw materials used for weapons, defences and expendables.
Here are the screenshots:
Metal Gear Survive is set to release in 2018 for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Make sure to check out our E3 preview of the game!