Crypt of the NecroDancer Dev Announces New Cyberpunk City-Building Sim, Industries of Titan
Crypt of the NecroDancer developer, Brace Yourself Games, has announced that its next project will be a cyberpunk city-building sim and strategy game called Industries of Titan, which is set on Saturn’s moon Titan. You can check out a teaser above and some key features below.
Create a sprawling industrial city, design powerful factories, and compete with other Great Houses to stake your claim to the Industries of Titan!
- Design your city and grow it from just a few small buildings into a massive metropolis!
- Set up production lines inside your factories to turn raw resources into ever more powerful devices and buildings.
- Balance the needs of your workers, your factories, and your buildings to produce a powerful, efficient economy.
- Design the interiors of your battleships by strategically placing weapons, shields, thrusters, and more, to reduce weak points and maximize fighting capability.
- Overcome your enemies via tactical battleship combat, technological superiority, political influence, or the sheer productive power of your factories.
- Gameplay is “real-time with pause” — play at your preferred pace!
- Created by the team that brought you Crypt of the NecroDancer, with art by Sir Carma and Nick Gunn, music by Danny Baranowsky, and audio by Power Up Audio.
Responding to several fans on Twitter, Brace Yourself Games said that it wasn’t ready to announce platforms yet so we’ll update our readers when we have more info.
[Source: Industries of Titan (Twitter)]