Kamen Rider Climax Fighters English Trailer Published
Not long after we reported that Bandai Namco announced Asian localizations of Kamen Rider Climax Fighters in a Japanese live stream, their Asian branch has gone into full gear to confirm the news today. Bandai Namco Entertainment Asia has just published the official Kamen Rider Climax Fighters English trailer, which will be localized for Southeast Asia with English subtitles while keeping the Japanese voiceovers intact.
Bandai Namco Asia has also listed the following features for Kamen Rider Climax Fighters, as quoted from their description of the trailer:
- All Heisei Kamen Riders, from Kamen Rider Kuuga to the latest Kamen Rider Build assembles.
- Game mode of 1v1 or 2v2 available, which allows gameplay of up to maximum 4 players.
- Authentic action fighting battle first time from a back-view perspective.
- Flat stage evolution to levelled platform stage with realistic obstacles. It allows player to fully utilize each Rider’s characteristics in battle.
- First Online Battle feature in the Kamen Rider game series.
Kamen Rider Climax Fighters‘ Southeast Asian English version will be released for PlayStation 4 on December 7, the same day as the Japanese release. Other than English, Bandai Namco will also localize the game to Hong Kong and Taiwan with Traditional Chinese language, and to South Korea with Korean language. All of the Asian releases, including Japan, will be able to play online multiplayer with each other.
We noted however that Bandai Namco Asia didn’t make an announcement on whether the Premium Rider Sound Edition will be localized too or not. As this edition will contain theme songs from the Kamen Rider TV shows, we assume that the complex licensing for those songs will limit this edition to be available only in Japan, just like how no Premium Sound Editions for Bandai Namco’s previous games like Gundam Versus and Super Robot Wars were released overseas either.
[Source: Bandai Namco]