F1 2017 Patch 1.6 is Available to Download
The latest patch for F1 2017 is now live for the PlayStation 4 and PC. The patch will release in a day or two for the Xbox One. Patch 1.6 fixes up some texture issues, corrects Public Multiplayer stats, and more.
Here are the patch note, courtesy of The Sixth Axis:
Here are the patch notes for the console version:
- McLaren Engine upgrades are now correctly applied
- Players losing vibration / force feedback in multiplayer
- Blue flags at the start of some race
- Cars spawning on top of each other at the start of a race
- Simulated lap times being too fast compared to actual race times
- Grid penalties for changing parts now apply correctly when reforming the grid after a formation lap
- AI will no longer post single sector times as lap times at Monaco
- Improved texture quality on PS4
- Stats for Public Multiplayer now work correctly (in order to fully implement and correct this, stats and ranks will be reset)
- Added Polish subtitles
- AI drivers will suffer reliability issues in Championships mode
- Various crash fixes
And here’s some additional tweaks that have been added to the PC patch:
- McLaren’s Engine Power upgrades will now have an effect on the car when bought and applied.
- Spec and Multi-Class Races with Classic cars in Grand Prix now work properly.
- The player’s Team Mate at the start of a career will now always be the one they have chosen
Don’t forget to check out out F1 2017 review!
While not a huge fan of Formula One racing, I find myself on a yearly basis playing the latest F1 game by Codemasters. As a testament to the studio’s talents, I typically have a fun time despite not being the target audience. None of the past racing titles have truly captured my attention, though, as after going through a year or two of grands prix, I find myself moving on to play something else.
How are you enjoying F1 2017?
[Source: The Sixth Axis]