MX vs ATV All Out Announced, Will Release in Early 2018
The latest addition to the MX vs ATV series is coming sometime next year, according to THQ Nordic and Rainbow Studios.
The game, titled MX vs ATV All Out, is currently in development for the PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. According to Klemens Kreuzer, the Managing Director for THQ Nordic GmbH, this game is a long time coming.
All Out is the culmination of Rainbow’s decades-long commitment to creating the most comprehensive and FUN off-road racing games! …Whether your pulling off stunts on your own private compound, exploring wide-open terrain in a UTV, or racing in 16-player online competitions, All Out invites players of all ages and skill levels to experience the freedom of racing and competing off-road.
You can check out the announcement trailer for the game below:
In MX vs ATV All Out, players will once again be able to choose between bikes, ATVs, and UTVs as they ride across open worlds and compete in head-to-head game modes. More features can be found below:
- 2 player split-screen and 16 player online modes!
- Various competition modes including Supercross, Nationals, Opencross, Waypoint, Tag and more!
- Insane stunt system that tests your limits in freestyle mode!
- Your own private compound that you can turn into a show room for all of your customized vehicles!
- Vehicle tuning and upgrades with original performance parts!
- Rider style! Choose gear from numerous companies or compete with one of the many top professional riders from around the world!
MX vs ATV All Out is slated for release sometime next year.