Korean Survival Horror Game, The Coma: Recut, Out Next Week
Devespresso Games has announced that its remastered version of indie cult classic, The Coma: Cutting Class, will be out on September 19 in North America and September 20 in Europe. You can check out a launch trailer above and an overview of the game below.
You are Youngho, a hapless Korean student who, after drifting asleep during his final exam, wakes to find himself trapped in a twisted version of his school, Sehwa High. And he’s not alone. Relentlessly pursued by a psychotic killer, Youngho must evade his hunter while desperately searching for a way to escape the dread-filled corridors and classrooms.
- A remastered version of indie cult classic The Coma: Cutting Class, the game has been rebalanced and ‘recut’ with new and updated animations, mechanics, cutscenes and art
- Hide: Crouch in the darkness or cower in a closet to stay out of sight and evade the killer
- Survive: Use your flashlight to search for useful items, but be warned – it can attract unwanted attention
- Mystery: Discover notes and clues to uncover the twisted history of Sehwa High’s students and teachers
- The cast of characters and creepy corridors of Sehwa High are brought to life in a hand-illustrated manhwa art style
- Death: Beware the horrors lurking in the dark, lest you bleed out in some forgotten classroom…
- Inspired by the real-world plight of Korea’s overworked high school students
The Coma: Recut will be priced at $14.99/€14.99, and will be localized in English, French, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Thai, and Turkish.