Destiny 2 Update 22.214.171.124 Fixes issues, Read the Patch Notes
The latest Destiny 2 update went live early this morning, and now that patch 126.96.36.199 is out, Bungie has revealed just what was changed in the game. As this is still fairly early in the game’s life, there isn’t a ton of major updates in this hotfix. Instead, the developers have patched up some crashing issues, as well as a few UI changes.
The biggest update, however, is the fix for a bug that was keeping players from obtaining the Man O’ War fusion rifle from Asher Mir on IO. Previously, if players had a full weapon inventory, they wouldn’t receive the weapon after doing its required quest line. Now, players can go and claim their linear rifle.
You can find the full list of patches below:
- Fixed an issue that caused players to not receive Man O’ War Linear Fusion Rifle Quest Reward when they have a full weapon inventory
- Players can obtain their missing Man O’ War from Asher Mir on IO
- Fixed an issue where the Prism modifier did not persistently display the currently featured element
- Prism will now display a brief screen effect when the element changes to increase visibility
- This will also resolve an issue impacting the Momentum modifier
- Fixed an issue where a Raid object was receiving an unintended amount of damage from Wardcliff Coil
- Fixed an issue where completing a Meditation before selecting it from Ikora would hide that Meditation and prevent players from completing it receiving appropriate rewards.
- Fixed a rare memory leak that would result in a Matchmaking crash
If you want more Destiny 2 news, check out our Destiny 2 Leviathan Raid guide to see how best to handle Calus’ challenges. Not ready for the Raid? Our Destiny 2 endgame guide covers how to get yourself leveled up after the campaign is over.