Destiny 2 Update 220.127.116.11 Coming Next Week, Read the Patch Notes
Destiny 2 update 18.104.22.168 is a hotfix that’ll be hitting Bungie’s first-person shooter next week during its weekly reset, and it’ll fix many issues. These include a nasty bug where players were losing access “to the Veteran’s Transmat Effect by deleting characters,” and several other changes.
Check out the Destiny 2 update 22.214.171.124 patch notes below:
- Fixed an issue in which players could lose access to the Veteran’s Transmat Effect by deleting characters
- Fixed an issue in which clan engrams would grant Trials of the Nine and raid rewards at only 10 Power
- Fixed an issue in which progress for the Exotic Quest Step “His Highness’s Seal” was not incrementing properly
- Quest progress will still increment by 1, but the Quest Step now only requires 10 Seals to be collected
- Fixed an issue in which raid milestones would not show for some players after the weekly reset (This didn’t affect any raid rewards)
- Fixed issues in which players could enter a state where they are continuously killed or unable to resurrect if encounter complete and failure events occurred simultaneously
For more on the Destiny 2 Leviathan raid, I highly recommend you check out Chandler Wood’s excellent guide:
You’ve just loaded into Leviathan. You’re staring at the massive golden palace ahead of you and wondering how you’re ever going to conquer the challenges within. It’s a feeling many of us have felt in these first few days since the Raid launched, and we’re happy to bring you our Destiny 2 Leviathan Raid guide to help you and your fireteam complete the puzzles and earn some pretty sweet loot along the way. This is a guide strictly for completing the raid encounters and will not explore any of the Leviathan Raid secrets that Bungie has hidden away.
Destiny 2 is available now for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
We’re currently giving away a Destiny’s 2 collector’s edition (learn more about the giveaway).