PlayStation Announces “Live The Game” Tour to Promote PSVR in the UK
Sony has reiterated on several occasions recently that it’s committed to supporting and promoting PlayStation VR. Having just celebrated the device’s first anniversary, the company revealed a diverse and extensive lineup of upcoming games, and announced that in-store demos would be returning to major stores across the US. Now, Sony is kicking off a special “Live The Game” tour, as it’s called, in the UK to give fans a chance to try the headset out.
Starting Wednesday, October 25, the tour will make stops at the following ten locations during the prime holiday and shopping season:
- October 25-29: Cardiff – St David’s
- October 30-November 5: Reading – The Oracle
- November 1-7: Newcastle – Intu Eldon Square
- November 9-19: Birmingham – Grand Central
- November 13-19: Southampton – Westquay
- November 21-27: Milton Keynes – Intu MK
- November 23-December 3: Manchester – Arndale
- November 30-December 10: London – Westfield Stratford City
- December 11-17: Glasgow – Intu Braehead
- December 13-19: Nottingham – Intu Victoria Centre
Gran Turismo Sport, Superhot VR, Moss, and Real Driving Simulator will be among the titles available to demo. We’re also told that Sony will be showcasing PlayLink’s Knowledge is Power, and UK’s favorite FIFA 18.
You can find all the details over at Sony’s dedicated PSVR events page.
Any of our readers planning to invest in the virtual reality headset this Christmas?