Rocket League Update 1.39 Features Bug Fixes, View Patch Notes
Psyonix just released Rocket League update 1.39. The latest patch for their competitive sports title brings with it improved performances, bug fixes, and some new community flags. You can check out all of the changes by reading the Rocket League update 1.39 patch notes.
Check out the Rocket League update 1.39 patch notes below:
CHANGES AND UPDATES
- Improved performance when High Quality Shaders are disabled on the following maps:
- Aquadome, Core 707, Starbase ARC and Urban Central
- Improved CPU performance in online play when receiving physics corrections from the game server
- The in-game PsyNet Party invite window now sorts friends alphabetically.
- Revised certain sounds (Impacts, Wheel Effects, Car Jumping/Dodging) for local vs. non-local players to improve clarity and readability.
- The Playlists / Find Match UI should load much more quickly than before
- Competitive Leaver Penalties are no longer applied to players who quit after someone else has already left a competitive match
- Replays from Urban Central that were captured before the Autumn Update will no longer cause the game to crash
- Duplicate boost pads on Champion’s Field are no longer visible when using certain video settings
- Fixed an issue with motion blur on Core 707 on all platforms
- Fixed an issue that caused framerate stuttering/hitching to occur and worsen over time (with V-Sync off)
- Fixed multiple crashes on Xbox
- Fixed a rendering issue that could rarely cause corrupted textures on PS4
- ‘Batmobile’ Goal Explosion has been added to the ‘Batmobile’ Premium DLC.
- Current owners: The new Goal Explosion will be added automatically to your Garage
- ‘NVIDIA GeForce’ Community Flag has been updated and renamed ‘NVIDIA’
- ‘NVIDIA SHIELD’ Community Flag has been added
- ‘The Game Awards’ Community Flag has been updated
Rocket League update 1.39 is available now on consoles and PC.
[Source: Rocket League]