These Biomutant Gameplay Screens Look Incredible
THQ Nordic’s most highly anticipated title has to be Biomutant, and they now have released a handful of new screenshots for the game. Each of the visually stunning screens show off more of the upcoming open-world RPG. It looks to be quite the beautiful world to explore.
Check out all of the new Biomutant gameplay screenshots below:
Here’s a description of what to expect from the publisher:
Biomutant is a post-apocalyptic open-world ARPG that delivers real-time melee, shooter and mutant ability action. Replayability by varied and deep character progression, exploration of three systematically generated worlds, an underworld and a small solar system, by foot, mech, air-balloon, jetski and UFO. Biomutant also features a fully customizable (MMO style) character and mutation system, bionics and creative item crafting, plus an interactive narrative featuring a contextual storyteller where the players creates their own story of survival in a vibrant colorful world.
- A New Take on 3rd Person Combat – The martial arts style combat system allows you maximum freedom of movement and agility while mixing shooting, melee and powers from your mutations.
- Evolve Your Game-Play – You’ll be able to recode your genetic structure to change the way you look and play.
- Next Level of Crafting – Mix and match parts to create your own unique single- or double-handed slash, crush and pierce melee weapons.
- Gear Up for Adventure – You have full freedom when equipping your character. Not only when it comes to choosing weapons you created, but also what type of gear you wear.
- Survive in a Vibrant Open World – You’ll create your own adventure as you journey explore the open world and what lies beneath its surface, by foot, mech, jet-ski, air-balloon and more.
- An Unusual Story With an Unusual End – A plague is ruining the land and the Tree-of-Life is bleeding death from its roots. The Tribes stand divided, in need of someone strong enough to unite them or bring them all down
Biomutant releases in 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC complete with a Collector’s Edition.