Monster Energy Supercross Gets Dirty in New Trailer
Italian developer Milestone S.r.l. is set to release Monster Energy Supercross on February 13, 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, and Nintendo Switch (although the latter will launch at a later date). The developer is a natural fit for such a title, as they’ve previously worked on the MXGP series of bike racing titles. Now they’re showing off new gameplay of the racer, as they just put out a new trailer.
Check out the new Monster Energy Supercross gameplay trailer below:
The officially licensed racer will feature all of the names that fans know from both the 450SX and 250SX classes. Currently confirmed for the game are Chad Reed, Ken Roczen and champion Ryan Dungey. It’ll feature a career mode where players can race for the Monster Energy Cup, and there’ll be a track editor so players can create their own courses aside from the official tracks that will be included.
For more information, check out the full list of features below:
- The official 2017 Monster Energy Supercross season with special Monster Energy Cup
- Official bikes, iconic tracks, and athletes from both 250SX and 450SX Classes: Chad Reed, Ken Roczen, reigning champion Ryan Dungey and others will race across official challenging tracks.
- An exciting career mode with extreme customization options: Customize both riders and bikes for the maximum flexibility to advance in racing classes.
- A powerful track editor, for endless gameplay possibilities: Players can create, customize and share online their own tracks.
- Top notch graphics for a world-class game quality and a next-level immersive experience: accurate reproduction of bikes, tracks, accessories and athletes’ aspects.
“We are really proud of our partnership with [publisher] Feld Entertainment,” said Luisa Bixio, VP of Milestone. “Feld’s expertise in creating valuable entertainment experiences combined with Milestone’s long-standing experience in developing racing games has paved the way for this high-quality title, which is setting up to be the most immersive journey ever in the world of Monster Energy Supercross.”
Monster Energy Supercross releases February 13, 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. A Nintendo Switch version will release later.