Log on to Final Fantasy XIV up to 96 Hours for Free
Want to play Final Fantasy XIV and its latest expansion Stormblood, but don’t want to pay for a subscription for the MMO? Your patience has paid off, as Square Enix has launched a free login campaign that runs until January 4. You’ll be able to log into 96 hours, or four days, for free. It’s not a lot of time for such a large game, but it’s better than nothing!
To participate in the free campaign, all you have to do is have an inactive Final Fantasy XIV account (that’s been inactive for 30 or more days), and log in! Here’s some additional information regarding the campaign:
From Friday, December 1, 2017 at 3:00 a.m. to Thursday, January 4, 2018 at 6:59 a.m. (PST)
Free Login Period
Four days including the day on which users first log in. This period ends on the fourth day at 11:59 p.m. (local time)
* Please note that a subscription to FFXIV is required to continue playing after the event period.
Notes Regarding the Free Login Campaign
- The free login period begins after logging in via the game launcher using your Square Enix user name and password.
- Including the day on which you first log in, the free login period lasts approximately four days. For example, players who log in on December 2, 2017 at 12:00 a.m. can play free of charge until December 5, 2017 at 11:59 p.m.
- Players who are logged in when their free login period expires will be forcibly logged out from the game.
- Players with multiple service accounts registered to a single Square Enix account cannot participate if at least one of the accounts is currently active.
- Service accounts that have been canceled or suspended due to a violation of the service agreement cannot participate.
- Players who purchase a subscription during their free login period will forfeit the remaining duration of said period.
- Players cannot log in using a platform on which their service accounts have not been registered.
- Players can log in using all platforms on which their service account has been registered.
Will you be taking advantage of the free login campaign?
[Source: Square Enix]