Read the FIFA 18 Update 1.07 Patch Notes
FIFA 18 update 1.07 is now available for PC, which means the patch notes are now available to check out. They detail a ton of different changes including bug fixes. It’s set to release soon for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One.
Check out the FIFA 18 update 1.07 patch notes below:
- Fixed an issue where a freeze happening, in some situations, during the goal celebration for a goal that was scored by the goalkeeper.
- Fixed an issue where the goal celebration being skipped, in some situations, after a goal was scored by the goalkeeper.
- Fixed an issue where holding the sprint button will once again cause a goalkeeper to get up quickly if he is on the ground while holding the ball.
- Addressed an issue where the player sometimes being in control of the wrong player in a Skill Game.
- Fixed an issue where stringing the juggle skill move together multiple times in the Practice Arena could cause your player to disappear.
- Updated the default FIFA Trainer settings for the Intro Match to show both Movement and Mechanics instead of just Movement.
Online Modes Fixes:
- Fixed where captains, or players that had just transferred captaincy to another player, getting disconnected or crashing after inviting another club to a match in Pro Clubs Friendlies in some situations.
New changes in FIFA Ultimate team:
- Added the ability to watch FUT Champions Channel replays in a slower (0.5x) playback speed.
- When toggling the playback speed of the replay, it cycles through Normal –> Fast –> Slow.
- Removed the Single Player Camera from the list of available camera angles in FUT Champions Channel.
- Removed the non-functional Restart button in the FUT Champions Channel Pause Menu.
- Renamed the FIWC Stadium item to FeWC Stadium.
- Fixed FUT Squads that had default tactics values that were incorrectly set to over 100 have been reset to the normal default values.
- Addressed a visual issue where sometimes the kit that a player selected to play with would not be the kit that their opponent would see them playing with in FUT Online modes.
- Fixed the FUT Squad Battles Featured Squad image not loading properly after rapidly transitioning through screens.
- Addressed the Pause Menu countdown timer sometimes displaying throughout a FUT Champions Channel replay.
- Fixed the issue where the scrolling team lineup list sometimes displaying at the start of a FUT Champions Channel replay.
- Addressed an issue the penalty shootout tutorial sometimes displaying during a penalty shootout in a FUT Champions Channel replay.
Fixes in Audio/Visual/Presentation:
- Updates to the 2D portraits for some players.
FIFA 18 update 1.07 is now available for PC, and is coming to Xbox One & PlayStation 4 soon.