A new playable character is coming to the Dragon Age: Inquisition multiplayer mode in a free patch.
The update, which should have been available to download today onto PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, comes with Pala, the Silent Sister. She is a strong and determined dwarf who is able to deal large amounts of damage and use different skills to take down numerous enemies all at once.
The update also fixes a few issues in the game, and the patch notes can be seen below:
- Fixed an issue where resetting options of any category could also reset the game difficulty.
- Fixed an issue which could cause Multiplayer potions to be consumed if target mode was entered and cancelled.
- Fixed an issue which could cause the Yavanalis staff headpiece to not display in Multiplayer.
- Added a hot key for Salvage in Multiplayer.
- Fixed some issues that caused some localized text to not fit in their proper display areas.
- Fixed an issue that could cause XP and other stats to double in Multiplayer.
- [PC] Fixed an issue which could cause on-screen flickering when using AMD Crossfire dual GPU and Mantle.
- [Xbox One] Fixed unnecessary “online connection” popup at game launch
- [PS4] Fixed an issue which could cause the game to become unresponsive when losing connection while joining a full Multiplayer session.
Dragon Age: Inquisition will also be getting a new piece of story DLC tomorrow called The Decent.