Released on PC and Xbox 360 in 2013, and moving over 500,000 copies since then, The Bridge is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita tomorrow, August 18, for $9.99. It will include cross-buy, cross-save, and a shared Trophy list.
A 2D black-and-white logic puzzle game, The Bridge sees you exploring increasingly difficult worlds and solving 48 puzzles, with a rewind feature helping you in out in the event of any mistakes.
Here’s the full description:
The Bridge is a 2D logic puzzle game that forces the player to re-evaluate their preconceptions of physics and perspective. It is Isaac Newton meets M. C. Escher. Manipulate gravity to redefine the ceiling as the floor while venturing through impossible architectures. Explore increasingly difficult worlds, each uniquely detailed and designed to leave the player with a pronounced sense of intellectual accomplishment. The Bridge exemplifies games as an art form, with beautifully hand-drawn art in the style of a black-and-white lithograph.
Features of The Bridge include:
- 48 thought-provoking puzzles, each unique from the rest, all requiring an innovative solution.
- Gravity manipulations, gravitational vortexes, parallel dimensions, and many more mind-bending concepts in a world where the laws of physics are not what they seem.
- M. C. Escher-esque worlds with impossible architecture set in the style of beautifully hand-drawn black-and-white lithographic art.
- An alternate version of the game unlocked after the main storyline has been completed, including challenging alternate versions of each of the 24 main puzzles, along with an alternate ending.
- A time-backtracking system to alleviate any fears of making a mistake.
The Bridge released on Xbox One last week, with an Ouya and Wii U release also coming this week.