Released today on PlayStation 4 for $9.99/£7.99/€9.99, Giana Sisters: Dream Runners is a multiplayer arena racing game spun off of Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams, with the latter a platformer you can buy on PS4 and PlayStation 3.
Here’s the full description:
The game pits up to four players (or AI opponents) against each other in local and online competition, speed-running for the finish in an effort to push each other off the screen with the help of boosters and power-ups. Switch the level layout on the fly as you rush through dreamgates. Collect gems to fill your speed booster and use your power-ups to knock out the other players and claim victory!
- Competitive pick-up-and-play platforming game
- Supports a party of up to four simultaneous local & online players
- Be faster than your opponents, push them off the screen and win!
- Use your arsenal of boosters and power-ups to blast your opponents off track
- Dual soundtrack: Chris Huelsbeck along with Swedish heavy metal legend Machinae Supremacy
- Four unlockable bonus characters
- Nine levels to race
According to the PlayStation Store, Dream Runners is a 1.1GB download.
[Source: PlayStation Store]