Slender: The Arrival developer, Blue Isle Studios, has announced that its upcoming first-person adventure game, Valley, is coming to the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC this summer. An official description of the game is as follows:
Valley is a First-Person adventure unlike any other. Hidden deep within a remote region of the Rocky Mountains, you find yourself bewildered within a secluded valley. With the power of a recently discovered L.E.A.F. suit (Leap Effortlessly though Air Functionality), run and jump your way through beautiful forests, dangerous ruins and vast environments; all the while utilizing the power to control life and death to uncover the startling secrets of the mysterious valley.
– Move faster, jump higher: make your way through the world of Valley using the incredible speed and agility of the L.E.A.F. suit.
– Manipulate life and death: the L.E.A.F. suit grants its pilots the phenomenal power to both give and take life from any living thing.
– Experience a unique twist on death: the more you die, the more the valley will die around you.
– Enhance yourself: upgrade your suit with new abilities and strengths.
– Explore: the world of Valley is filled with forests, wildlife, ancient ruins, charming creatures, dangerous enemies and other mysteries.