Resident Evil Code: Veronica X is coming to PlayStation 4 on May 9 in North America and May 10 in Europe as a PlayStation 2 Classic, and Exophase has revealed that it includes a Platinum Trophy. Because of this, expect it to cost at least $14.99 USD.
Here’s a look at some of the 30 Trophies included in Code Veronica X on PS4, with many focused on the Battle Game you unlock after completing the main story:
- Slayer of Evil – Unlock all trophies.
- No Time To Kill – Finish the game in under 4 hours.
- Battle Master – Get the Linear Launcher from Battle Game.
- Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better… – Earn an A ranking in Battle Game with Claire.
- I Can Do Anything Better Than You – Earn an A ranking in Battle Game with Chris.
- A is for Alternate – Earn an A ranking in Battle Game with Alt. Claire.
- Rockfort’s Finest – Earn an A ranking in Battle Game with Steve.
- Power Hungry – Earn an A ranking in Battle Game with Wesker.
- Feeling Blue – Collect all Blue Files in the Story.
- It’s Not All Dark and Gloomy – Collect all Yellow Files in the Story.
- Reading Red – Collect all Red Files in the Story.
- Tactical Upgrades – Upgrade the M93R.
- Packing a Punch – Modify the Glock 17.
- Decorative But Deadly – Acquire the Gold Lugers.
Harvest Moon: Save the Homeland is releasing on PS4 this week in North America as a PS2 Classic, and it also includes a Platinum Trophy.
As for LocoRoco Remastered, which launches this week on PS4, it includes a Platinum Trophy as well. Some of the Gold Trophies ask you to collect a lifetime total of 25,000 pickories, beat the target times on all stages’ Time Attack mode, get 20 LocoRoco of every color from the MuiMui Crane game, find all the hidden MuiMui, and earn the “Perfect!” rank for LocoRoco, Pickories and hidden MuiMui on every stage.
NBA Playgrounds, meanwhile, doesn’t include a Platinum Trophy. There’s 13 Trophies to unlock, including a single Gold, which asks you to unlock the first 150 players.