Yep, just like in our previous post where Amazon confirmed the port’s existence before it was officially announced, UFO Interactive has officially announced Raiden V: Director’s Cut in a press release.
According to UFO Interactive, Raiden V: Director’s Cut will shoot its way out this fall on the PlayStation 4 and PC. If you suck at shoot-’em-ups (shumps), then rejoice! Health bars and even co-op play for two players have been added!
Raiden V: Director’s Cut Features:
- Extreme Graphics – Raiden V: Director’s Cut features full 1080P support to bring every explosion, missile attacks and boss kills to earth shattering realism on HDTV’s and monitors
- Tri View HUD – Raiden V: Director’s Cut reaches new levels of frenetic and heart pounding action as real time game status changes, command center data and game play simultaneously and continuously update you on the action
- Multiplayer – First time ever, local 2 player cooperative play!
- Cheer Attack – A Powerful special attack for your secondary weapons – but only for a few seconds – don’t miss your window!
- Fully Narrated Storyline – who’s got time to read!
- New Ships – 3 Unique Ships with different strengths and weapons
- Health Bars – Keep an eye on your ship’s health if you want to make it to your final destination
- PS4 Limited Edition – Exclusive 22* track separate music soundtrack CD
There’s even a spiffy new trailer to go along with it as well.
Once we know the official release date, we’ll be sure to let everyone know.