Update: Ubisoft has released a trailer for the new Tier 1 mode:
Weighing in at around 8.8GB on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, and around 7.4GB on PC, Ghost Recon Wildlands Update 5 is now available to download.
In addition to bug fixes, the new Title Update adds Tier 1 mode, which is likely the new game mode the developers revealed last month. “This new mode will allow you to surpass the Level 30 maximum and enjoy the game with an increased difficulty and new rewards,” they said at the time.
Here’s the full list of patch notes for the latest Ghost Recon Wildlands update on PS4 (there’s a teaser in the Audio section):
- The reason for detection is now displayed above the mini-map.
- Fixed a bug where the player could not use the drone or the binoculars after using the medic drone to heal.
- Fixed a bug where vehicles would take low damage when shot from a long distance.
- Corrected a bug where the Stoner LMG folded buttstock would be described with an incorrect location in the loadout.
- Corrected a bug where Whisper pistol had no silencer and would alarm NPCs if players used it.
- An unusual noise was heard near a ruined hut…
- Fixed a bug where the M9 handgun would sound the same with or without a suppressor.
- Fixed a bug where the follower icon could be missing when in the tacmap.
- Fixed a bug where the player would be detected by NPCs when shooting at long distance with a crossbow.
For the future of Wildlands, you can expect Challenges Season 2, a PvP mode, and more updates.
New Ghost Recon Wildlands Update Is 8.8GB on PS4