More evidence continues to pile up that Street Fighter V Arcade Edition is on the way. An Amazon.com listing of the rumored release shows a ton of new details. It confirms that there’ll be an arcade mode where players can “choose from six different paths themed after classic Street Fighter games,” a new gallery that features “hundreds of illustrations,” new v-trigger moves for characters, and enhanced visuals. It also confirms that current players won’t be left behind, and that they only have to purchase the game once to be up to date.
View the complete Amazon listing below:
- Arcade mode – choose from six different paths themed after classic Street Fighter games
- Gallery – unlock hundreds of illustrations as you play through arcade mode
- Extra battle – complete timed challenges to obtain exclusive costumes throughout 2018
- New v-triggers – each character will have two v-triggers, adding even more depth to the combat system
- New visuals – the user interface is being redesigned with new Color schemes, revised menus and exciting pre-and-post-fight effects
Current players of Street Fighter V and future owners of Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition will be placed into the same player pool, with PS4 and PC Cross-Platform play continuing to unite fans into a unified player base. The initial Street Fighter V purchase is still the only one that consumers need to make to ensure they always have the most up-to-date version of the title. All of the post launch gameplay content, such as the DLC characters in Street Fighter V, is earnable completely free of charge through completing various in-game challenges and receiving earned in-game currency, called fight money. For those who just can’t wait to unlock each piece of new content, content can also be obtained instantly using purchased in-game currency.
Are these features enough to get you interested in the rumored Street Fighter V Arcade Edition? Let us know in the comments below.