Call of Duty: Ghosts PS3 Patch 1.05, PS4 Patch 1.07 Out Now; Here’s the Patch Notes
Infinity Ward has continued to work on improving Call of Duty: Ghosts, and that has resulted in the release of patch 1.05 for the PlayStation 3 version of the game and patch 1.07 for the PlayStation 4 version today.
- Improved performance issues caused by spamming.
- Fixed crash in CODeSports play.
- Fixed spawn crash for specific maps/modes.
- Fixed a few map specific spawn issues .
- Fixed lobby migration closing the create a class screen.
- Fixed not showing attachments and weapon camo for players while in private match lobby.
- Fixed dog’s extended kill not showing properly in final killcam.
- Fixed loadouts appearing restricted if a restricted perk was selected in specialist strike package even though specialist wasn’t equipped.
- Fixed split screen UI issue that could potentially leave player in a bad state.
- Fixed issue when selecting store from squads.
- Fix to remember spectator team when switching to freecam in broadcaster mode.
- Fixed issue with loading into specific maps with ghost mask equipped Fixed a few map specific spawn issues.
- Fixed a few map specific spawn issues (appears to be PS3 only)
How is Call of Duty: Ghosts running for you now? Let us know in the comments below.