UK Sales Charts: Killzone: Shadow Fall Debuts at #4, Knack Beats Super Mario 3D World
Rising 33%, Call of Duty: Ghosts managed to take first place away from FIFA 14 (+/-0%), with just over 6,000 copies separating the two heavyweights. Thanks to a boost of 85%, Battlefield 4 held third place, with Killzone: Shadow Fall having an impressive start at #4, which was helped out by console bundles.
As we let you know earlier, the PS4 is already outselling the Wii U in the UK, and that is very evident when you see how Knack debuted in 13th, with fellow new release Super Mario 3D World one spot behind in 14th.
Here’s the top 18 selling games in the UK for the week ending November 30th, 2013:
- Call of Duty: Ghosts (up 33%)
- FIFA 14 (+/-0%)
- Battlefield 4 (up 85%)
- Killzone: Shadow Fall
- Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag (up 19%)
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (up 39%)
- Grand Theft Auto V (up 92%)
- Need for Speed: Rivals (up 159%)
- Just Dance 2014 (up 127%)
- Batman: Arkham Origins (up 155%)
- Skylanders SWAP Force
- Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
- Super Mario 3D World
- Forza Motorsport 5
- Disney Infinity
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds
- Dead Rising 3
Are you surprised to see Knack outselling Super Mario 3D World? Where do you think Gran Turismo 6 will chart? Let us know in the comments below.