Minecraft: PS3 Edition Patch 1.03 Out Now in Europe; North American Release to Follow (Update: Out in North America)
Update: 4J Studios revealed on Twitter that the patch is becoming available in North America now.
Original Story: Officially through testing, Minecraft: PS3 Edition patch 1.03 is now available to download in Europe, Australia, and New Zealand, 4J Studios has announced. Unfortunately, there’s no date for North America yet, with 4J saying, “We’re waiting to hear back from Sony America.” We’ll let you know when the patch is released in North America, so stay tuned.
To know what’s been changed, here’s the patch notes for 1.03:
- Fix for issue in multiplayer/splitscreen which could cause save file corruption.
- Fix for memory issue causing random game freezes and exits to XMB.
- Fix for being unable to join games at times (“The host has exited the game” message incorrectly being displayed).
- Fix for splitscreen crash on adding a player when language is Russian.
- Fix for issue which can prevent leaderboard updates and some trophy awards.
- Fix for issue causing “No DLC offers available” message when converting trial to full version.
- Fix for game render glitch when a new streaming music track starts up.
- Fix for a lighting issue on a network client.
- Fix for the block damage decal being incorrectly offset
- Fix for selected item text not fading off screen if a menu is opened when it’s visible.
- Fix for “Where are we now” music disc
- Fix for issue with Ghasts firing at certain angles
- A few rendering performance improvements
How are you enjoying Minecraft: PS3 Edition? Let us know in the comments below.