GameStop PowerUp Rewards Program Updated, Includes Monthly Perks
Video game retailer GameStop has announced some alterations to its PowerUp Rewards customer loyalty program, and has promised to reward members with monthly perks on top of discounts on used games. With effect from this month, the following benefits have been added:
- BUY 2 GET 1 FREE COUPON: Buy any 2 pre-owned games or accessories and get 1 free. The Buy 2 Get 1 free offer will now print on the PowerUp Rewards Pro customer’s receipt at time of purchase. The offer is valid for the next transaction and must be used within 90 days.
- $50 IN EXCLUSIVE MONTHLY OFFERS: PowerUp Rewards Pro members receive a minimum of $50 in value every month. The offers will be printed and featured in-store, in Game Informer magazine, on GameStop TV and in monthly email communications to members. * A coupon is required to take advantage of these Pro exclusives. Members must access the coupons in their Active Offers.
- PowerUp Rewards Pro members will continue to receive: 10% off the purchase of any pre-owned games and accessories, 10% bonus trade credit on any games and accessory trades, 12 months of the best-selling video game magazine in the world, Game Informer.
$50 in exclusive offers for OCTOBER
- Get $50 more toward a purchase of the PlayStation® Vita: from now until October 12
- $50 off the purchase of pre-owned smart phones, from October 8-31
Those who open up an account with GameStop now will receive a one-off bonus of 15,000 points for Pro membership, and 5,000 points for Basic membership. Additionally, PowerUp Rewards Pro credit cardholders are eligible to receive special financing in a limited time offer, which you can read up on here.