Minecraft Update on PS4, PS3 & PS Vita Available Now, Adds DLC Support & Fixes Bugs
Adding support for the new Mass Effect and Pattern Texture DLC, while also fixing some bugs, Minecraft update 1.15 is now available to download in North America and Europe for the PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita.
Applicable to the PS4, PS3, and PS Vita versions, here’s the full list of patch notes:
- Added Pattern Texture Pack trial content.
- Added Mass Effect Mash-up Pack trial content.
- Fixed issue placing Pistons, Dispensers and Droppers.
- Added Quick Move to the Horse Inventory.
- Made some fixes to player privileges.
- Corrected Baby Zombie hit boxes size.
- Added “Where are we now” Music Disc in Survival Mode.
- Fix for a bug where a Chest didn’t disappear when destroyed.
- Fix for player sometimes taking fall damage while in a boat.
- Fixed an issue where a player’s wolves could teleport to them when they were in a boat, and kill them.
- Updated Lapis Lazuli block texture.
- Fix for intermittent split-screen problem where players and mobs went invisible.
- Fix for a split-screen crash after prolonged gameplay.
- Fix for an issue causing client players to hang when creating a Wither.
- Fix for graphic corruption with Red Stone Comparator.
- Fix for a crash when a player is fishing.
If you’re looking for details on the new updates for Xbox One and Xbox 360, the former adds DLC support and fixes the fishing issue, while both include the same four fixes at the bottom of the PlayStation changelog.
How big of a download was the Minecraft update for you?