Monster-Summoning RPG Siralim Announced for PS4, PS3 & PS Vita
In a new post, Creator Zack Bertok confirmed that Siralim will include cross-buy when it launches at the end of 2015, likely priced at $9.99
Already available on PC and mobile platforms, Siralim from Thylacine Studios was announced today for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, and PlayStation Vita through the above trailer.
Details specific to the PlayStation version of Siralim weren’t given (such as release window, price, or cross-buy details), but here’s an overview of the game itself:
Siralim is a deep RPG with light roguelike elements that allows you to summon and customize hundreds of creatures to fight in strategic battle. Fight your way through randomly generated dungeons and complete randomized quests. Find rare treasure and use it to upgrade your castle, empower your creatures, craft powerful artifacts, learn new spells, and much more.
- Randomly generated dungeons and quests – no two dungeons are alike!
- Capture and summon over 300 unique creatures to fight for you. Each creature has its own unique abilities which directly affect the way you play the game.
- Upgrade your castle to add new rooms, to unlock new creatures, and to entice new citizens to live in your kingdom.
- Craft and enchant equipment to augment your creatures’ power or to grant them new abilities. There are over 500 different crafting materials to collect and use.
- Craft powerful eggs which will someday hatch into extremely powerful creatures.
- Infinite playability. There is no level cap, no restrictions, and the game never ends. Want to play until your character is level 937? Go for it.
Siralim currently has 106 user reviews on Steam, resulting in a Very Positive overall rating.
[Source: PlayStation (YouTube)]