Mad Max Day One Update on PS4 Includes Lots of Story and Gameplay Improvements
Titled the Day Zero patch, Mad Max update 1.01 is now available to download on PlayStation 4, taking up roughly 400MB.
According to the PS4’s Update History section, you’ll find bug fixes, gameplay improvements, and much more ahead of the game’s official launch tomorrow, September 1, on PS4, Xbox One, and PC.
Here’s all the details:
The Day Zero patch for Mad Max is live. It includes a range of bug fixes and gameplay optimizations to give you the best gameplay experience possible. The following list is an overview of the included changes in Patch v 1.01.
Patch 1.01 Notes:
- Story Missions – Enhanced Story Mission flow, dialogue, cutscenes, and languages.
- Wasteland Missions – Enhanced Wasteland Missions flow, random encounters, and camps.
- Stability – Save/load system and gamewide stability was improved upon.
- GUI/HUD – Fixed some button callouts and icons that were not displaying correctly.
- Open World – Fixed several issues with NPC assets, camera manipulation, currency gathering, vehicle combat, collision, movement, and fast traveling.
- Animations – Multiple animations were tweaked for Max, Chumbucket, the garage, and open world assets.
- Audio – Voice over timing was tweaked.
- Capture Mode – Fixed camera clipping into the world issues specific to Capture Mode.
- Leaderboards – Fixed some instances of cutoff text in the Opus Wars leaderboards.
- Pause Menu – Tweaked several settings and options selections.
- WBPlay – Improvements in service connectivity.
Are you picking up Mad Max this week?
[Source: This Gen Gaming]