Sony Gives Six Reasons Why You Should Gift a PS Vita This Holiday
Wanting to help consumers stuck on gift ideas, PlayStation Europe tweeted out six reasons why a PlayStation Vita “makes the perfect stocking-filler.”
You can check out images of the reasons in the gallery below, with all the highlights right here:
- Better half hogging the TV? Use your PS Vita and Remote Play to play your PS4 games on the sofa. Or in the kitchen. Or in bed.
- Play great new PS Vita games and PlayStation Classics wherever you like. On the bus. In the park. In space (maybe).
- Buy a game for PS4 and PS Vita in one purchase with cross-buy [on select titles], then use cross-save to share a save file between them. Start a game on PS4, sync your save file at home and then pick it up on PS Vita on the bus. Or in space (maybe).
- Maybe your better half wouldn’t hog the telly so much if you played more together. Why not use your PS Vita as another PS4 controller using Remote Play [on select titles]?
- Use cross-play [on select titles] to challenge your mates across systems. They’re playing on their PS4, you’re playing against them on PS Vita. In bed.
- Reality sucks. Augment it using front and rear cameras.
What are your reasons why someone should buy/gift a PlayStation Vita? Do you think $169.99 is a little expensive for a stocking-filler?