Troll and I Launches on March 21, 2017 for PS4, Xbox One & PC
An action adventure game from Spiral House, Troll and I is releasing on March 21, 2017 in North America and March 24, 2017 in Europe for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC, publisher Maximum Games announced today.
Following the story of a teenage boy named Otto and his friendship with a massive Troll, Troll and I sees the pair teaming up after Otto’s homeland is destroyed by a ruthless hunter in search of Troll. As you try to survive in the wilderness, you can switch seamlessly between the two characters to solve puzzles, complete missions, and fight enemies. In combat, Troll has attacks that can crush an enemy in a single blow, while Otto has quicker moves.
As the list of features shows, Troll and I also includes split-screen co-op support:
- A Mythical Adventure – Befriend the fabled Troll and embark on a journey through the Nordic wilderness as two outcasts struggling to survive.
- Co-Operative Split-Screen Multiplayer – Play through the story campaign locally with a friend.
- Seamlessly Switch Characters – Swap between Otto and the Troll on the fly. Play as contrasting characters, each with a unique presence and gameplay functionality.
- Diversified Combat – Choose your combat style based on the situation. Become the Troll and stomp hunters with your massive feet, or smash them with your giant fists. Switch to Otto for quick, nimble attacks and fast traversing.
- Terrain-Based Weapons and Crafting – Gather materials and craft deadly weapons that you’ll need to survive your journey.
Troll and I is available for pre-order at retailers, carrying a $49.99/£44.99/€49.99 price tag.
[Source: Troll and I]