Latest Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare Update Balanced Weapons, Fixed Issues
Released yesterday, the latest Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare update for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One fixed some bugs, made some balance changes, and added the R-VN, UDM, and Axe to Epic Gun Game.
Here’s the full list of changes:
- Added the R-VN, UDM, and Axe in Epic Gun Game
- Type-2 (AR mode) – Slight increase to the fire rate and a decrease to ADS recoil
- Type-2 – Slight increase to hip fire spread when in akimbo mode
- Volk – Increase to the 3 bullet hit kill range
- Titan – Slightly increase to the fire rate and an increase to the 4 bullet hit kill range
- KBAR – Slightly decrease to the 4 bullet hit kill range
- NV4 – Slightly increase to the ADS recoil
- R-VN – Increase to the 3 bullet hit kill range
- Widowmaker – Reduced delay between bullets within the burst
- DMR – Slight decrease to the ADS time
- EBR-800 (AR mode) – Increase to the 5 bullet hit kill range
- EBR-800 (Sniper mode) – Reduce ADS sway speed
- Howitzer changes – Explosion radius increased. Explosion damage more consistent. Damage to scorestreaks increased. VFX updated to better represent the explosion radius. Fixed a bug where the projectile would play an explosion VFX without doing any damage. Fix a bug where the projectile could still explode after bouncing off a surface
- Steel Dragon – Reduced sprint out to fire time
- Added the R-VN and UDM to regular Gun Game
- Taunt combo system added to the Winner’s Circle
- Various map fixes
- On occasion, players who have the R-VN, Axe, or UDM in a loadout would no longer
have access to the weapons if a host migration occurs. This has been fixed.
- Fix for an issue where Season Pass holders on Xbox One were not able to download Sabotage DLC from in-game
- Fix for the Epic UDM doing too much damage in TTDM. This now matches the same damage rules as sniper rifles in TTDM.
- Fix for some users receiving the ‘weapon_graitonsuper_wm’ error after the last update
- Fix for the Axe camo challenges not tracking progress
- Fix for an issue where it would take 6 shots to a player with a Blast Shield with the Howitzer in Hardcore
- Uplink: Fixed an issue in Overtime where the goal VFX and team score would increment even though the scoring team lost the second round of overtime
- Fix for the Sage Phantom head not appearing correctly when viewing in 3rd person
Running from today at 10am PT until Friday, March 17, the Drop Zone playlist returns to Infinite Warfare.
If you want to play Infinite Warfare without spending any money, the Free Trial is now live on PS4 and Xbox One, weighing in at about 65GB. As Activision adds, “There is currently no end date to the Free Trial,” and “all progress and experience that you earn in the Trial will carry over if you choose to purchase any version of the full game.”
In other Call of Duty news, it was announced this week that Modern Warfare Remastered is getting the Variety Map Pack on March 21 for $15.