Project CARS 2 Gamescom 2017 Booth Detailed, Watch New Trailer
Project CARS 2 will have a major presence at gamescom 2017. Bandai Namco announced that the racing game’s booth will feature a hands-on area with 28 PlayStation 4 pods, and a tournament area. Players will be able to race on three different configurations: the Ferrari LaFerrari at Nurburgring (Sprint layout), a Porsche 911 GT3 R at Red Bull Ring (National layout), and a Formula Renault 3.5 at Circuit of The Americas (National layout).
Check out the gamescom 2017 trailer below:
Here’s how else Bandai Namco will be promoting the game during gamescom 2017, including an esports tournament.
- Giveaways – Exclusive Project CARS 2 gear.
- Meet & Greet Pro-players and Pro-driver showcase: Meet 5 world-renowned racing drivers who were intimately involved in the development of Project CARS 2: Nicolas Hamilton, Ben Collins (Top Gear’s ex-“Stig”), Daytona, Spa 24 Hour winner René Rast, and rallycross stars Oliver Eriksson, and Mitchell deJong.
- Meet & Greet—The Development Team: Come meet the Slightly Mad Studios development team, who’ll be on-hand to answer your questions.
- Project CARS eSports World Final @ ESL Arena: On Wednesday, 23rd of August, at 15:30 BST, the top 5 teams from the SMS-R Championship Series will be taking the stage for the World Final. A €5,000 prize pool is up for grabs, adding to the already secured €15,000 in prizes during the regular season.
- DEVCOM Conference in Congress Hall, 4th Floor, CONGRESS CENTRE EAST: On Thursday, 24th of August at 15:00 (BST), join Nicolas Hamilton, Andy Tudor (Slightly Mad Studio), and YouTube star PietSmiet as they host a DEVCOM Conference discussing the development of Project CARS 2 and games in general.
Project CARS 2 is set to release for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC on September 22, 2017. We’ll have an exclusive interview with Slightly Mad Studios going live next week.