Project CARS 2 Update 2.0 Includes AI Improvements
A new update brings Project CARS 2 to version 2.0. The new patch improves driver AI, line assist, and has a ton of different improvements. It also fixes the trophy unlock logic, so if a trophy hasn’t been popping, it should be fixed now. The patch is out on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Check out the full Project CARS 2 update 2.0 patch notes below:
• Improved driving line assist.
• Various AI behavioural and race line improvements.
• Multiple improvements and enhancements to multiplayer, and lobby handling.
• Improvements and enhancements to audio and sound effects.
• Improvements and enhancements to replays and replay cameras.
• USB keyboard support improved.
• Improvements, enhancements and fixes to Career flow.
• Enhancements to various cars’ handling and standard setup improvements.
• Tweaks and fixes to Achievement / Trophy unlock logic.
• Tweaks and fixes to setup UI and flow.
• Improved default assists for gamepad users.
• Fixes and improvements to headlights and brake lights.
• Fixes and improvements to ICM appearance and functionality.
• Improvements and enhancements to steering wheel support.
• Fixes and improvements to certain weather / tyre combinations.
• Optimisations to tracks across the game.
• Myriad render and performance tweaks and improvements.
If you haven’t yet, make sure to check out our Project CARS 2 review for more on the racing game:
Project CARS 2 is a solid entry, and a good continuation of the series. A solid focus in its career mode combine with tight community integration, which all mixes with a heaping helping of esports activities, giving fans and new racers alike plenty of reasons to buy Project CARS 2. While it may not boast the best visuals of console racing games, and the replay engine could’ve used a bit more polish, these are minor faults in an overall fun racing simulator. See you on the track.
Project CARS 2 is available now on the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.