The Agency Fact Sheet
Title: The AgencyTM
Scheduled Release Date: TBD
Genre: Online Action Shooter
Platform: PLAYSTATION®3 and PC
Rating: RP® (May Contain Content inappropriate for Children. Visit www.esrb.org for rating information)
Developer: Sony Online Entertainment, LLC
Publisher: Sony Online Entertainment, LLC
Suggest Retail Price: TBD
The Agency is a fast-paced, action shooter set in an online persistent world—a modern setting of bullets, bomb blasts, and betrayal. Live the life of an elite agent in a world of superspies and rugged mercenaries, who use both high technology and low tactics to accomplish their missions and goals. Featuring cooperative and competitive play, The Agency is designed to provide instant action and long-term strategy for all fans of espionage, intrigue, and explosive gameplay on the [shal]PLAYSTATION 3[/shal] (PS3) and PC.
• Live the Life of an Elite Agent: The Agencyrequires spy world skills in combat, stealth, and style. Players jet around the globe to exotic locales picking up intel, forming networks and taking out criminal masterminds for a multitude of unique missions with numerous goals. With gameplay ranging from sneaky infiltration to all out firefight assaults, there’s something for every aspiring agent.
• Fun Now, No Waiting: The Agency blends the action of shooter gameplay with the persistence of an online virtual world. At any point, PS3 or PC players can jump right in and frag opponents in head-to-head combat or advance the ranks in a rich story packed with exciting missions.
• Mercenary or Spy – the Choice is Yours: Operate as a slick super spy or a gritty mercenary, administering arms deals, executing assassinations, managing espionage, counter intelligence, and more. Collect the right weaponry, gadgets, gear, attire and aliases to gain access to numerous locales and influence over the people within them.
• Put Operatives to work: Operatives are collectible non-player characters who provide the goods and services players desire, and the in-mission support to keep them alive. Operatives work 24/7 to help players concentrate on the mission at hand. Trade them with friends or sell them to the highest bidder.
• Build Your Own Agency: As players advance through the ranks of their faction, they’ll also begin building their own Agencies. Players increase their power even further by creating Joint Agencies with others.