During a post on the facts, figures, and future of inFAMOUS, Sucker Punch’s very own Katie Reid announced that a new inFAMOUS space would be coming to ]PlayStation Home.
“But wait, we still have one more fun fact to share with you all…
We’re excited to announce that a new inFAMOUS space will be launching in Home very soon. We’ll have a lot more details on the new space for you all next week, so please stay tuned!”
Also, we have some of the facts and figures from the July issue of Game Informer.
– In addition to the kitchen espresso, the inFAMOUS team traveled to Starbucks approximately 18,200 times. Two groups of 10 people per day, five days a week.
– There were 10 inFAMOUS babies born during development. One employee had two during that time.
– It took over 70,000 separate art, code and media check-in submissions to make inFAMOUS.
– The inFAMOUS team consumed 17,472 cans of diet Coke and 13,104 cans of diet Pepsi during development.
– inFAMOUS is the fastest demo to reach the 1 million milestone on the PlayStation Network.
– According to a recent NPD report, inFAMOUS was the fifth best-selling software title for the month of May after being on the shelves for only 6 days (the title launched on May 26).
– There were no less than 14 high rise buildings constructed within 3 blocks of Sucker Punch’s offices during the inFAMOUS development cycle.
What would you like to see in the new inFAMOUS space? Post your comments below.