Valcon Games, the development team behind Ski-Doo Snowmobile Challenge, are at it again. Only this time, they are doing something very different. The Ultimate Board Game Collection, coming to the PSN Store tomorrow, will provide users with 24 classic board games. From Checkers, to Chess, to Chinese Checkers, all the way to a 3D version of Tic-Tac-Toe, the collection is packed with classic titles.
Full details are included below:
- 24 classic board and dice games — Backgammon, Soduku, Checkers, Chess, Chinese Checkers, Anagrams, Word Cubes, Concentration, Kakuro, Jigsaws, Enigma, Reversi, Mahjong, Snakes & Ladders, Naval Battle, Parcheesi, Quattro, Gomoku, Dice, Cominoes, 3D Tic-Tac-Toe, Shogi, Mancala, Go.
- Game Share support — five full games can be shared with PSP systems that do not have the full the game.
- Multiplayer support with wireless
- Single-player endurance mode
- Multiple options per game, giving depth and complexity
- Each game features a complete tutorial