Vitruvian Man (Bronze) — Unlock all 20 pieces of Subject 16’s video.
– Throughout the various cities, there are 20 scattered symbols, called Glyphs, that are faint to Ezio’s naked eye. Each Glyph, when viewed in Eagle Vision, will trigger a puzzle. Fortunately, GamesRadar has created this guide for the locations and solutions to all the puzzles.
Street Cleaner (Bronze) — Hide 5 dead bodies in a Bale of Hay.
– After killing someone, press Circle over there body to pick them up and then head over to a bale of hay to stuff them inside by pressing Circle again. Do this 5 times IN THE SAME BALE to get the Trophy. Be advised that killing civilians will result in de-syncronization (i.e. Game Over) as Ezio only kills enemies.
Fly Swatter (Bronze) — Kick a Guard while using the Flying Machine.
– This Trophy is only obtainable during the flying segment of the mission “Infrequent Flyer” so be advised that you will be unable to obtain this by the end of the game. To obtain this Trophy, simply lock on to a guard and steer straight toward them for Ezio to knock them out. If you were unable to complete this task, immediately die by crashing to start over as completing the flying segment of the mission will trigger an autosave, meaning the Trophy will be unobtainable for that save file.
Messer Sandman (Bronze) — Stun 4 guards at once by throwing sand in their face.
– The ability to stun enemies with sand has to be unlocked in Monteriggioni at the training ring. To throw sand at an enemy, hold square while unarmed to grab sand and release to throw it. Gather a large group of enemies to increase Ezio’s chances of hitting four or more enemies.
Doctor (Bronze) — Perform an Air Assassination on a Poisoned NPC.
– After obtaining the poisoned blade from Leonardo DaVinci (after giving him the Codex for it), Ezio is able to poison enemies by selecting the blade in the weapon wheel and using it. After poisoning an enemy, climp up a pole or building, lock on to them, and press square to perform an air assassination to get the Trophy.
No-hitter (Bronze) — Kill 10 enemies while remaining in conflict without being hit.
– This one can be tough since avoiding hits in a large group is tricky but the Trophy itself is self-explanitory. A simple method to avoid getting hit is to disorient the group of enemies by throwing a smoke bomb and then assassinating them from behind. Also, to attract more guards, raise the level of infamy to become notorious by pickpocketing and killin guards.
Kleptomaniac (Bronze) — Pickpocket 1000 Florins.
– While walking the streets, Ezio has the option to use the X button to either do the Fast Walk or Steal if close to a civilian. A quick way to obtain this Trophy is to Fast Walk into on-coming civilians to steal there Florians while at the same time escaping from them. Do this until a sum of 1000 Florians have been obtained from pickpocketing and the Trophy will pop up.
Lightning Strike (Bronze) — Sprint for 100 meters.
– To sprint, hold R1 and X while avoiding obstacles (so Ezio doesn’t inadvertantly freerun) until the Trophy pops up.
Sweeper (Bronze) — Sweep 5 guards at once by using a Long Weapon.
– To learn the long weapon sweep move, complete its corresponding tutorial in Monteriggioni. Since Ezio cannot own a long weapon, you must first find a guard with one, disarm them to weild it, and then attract over five guards to sweep them. Hold down square with a long weapon to use the sweep move.
Venetian Gladiator (Bronze) — Discover the Assassin’s Tomb inside Santa Maria della Visitazione.
I can see your house from here! (Bronze) — Discover the Assassin’s Tomb inside Torre Grossa.
Hallowed be thy name (Bronze) — Discover the Assassin’s Tomb inside the Basilica di San Marco.
Prison Escape (Bronze) — Discover the Assassin’s Tomb inside the Rocca di Ravaldino fortress.
Choir Boy (Bronze) — Discover the Assassin’s Tomb inside Santa Maria del Flore (The Duomo).
– Assassin’s Tombs are indicated on Ezio’s map by the Assassin’s Creed logo. To view which ones are completed and how many Ezio has left to discover, look for the red Assassin’s Creed icon over a file in the database for an undiscovered tomb and a faded icon for a discovered tomb.
Assassin for Hire (Bronze) — Complete your first assassination mission for Lorenzo Il Magnifico.
– After the mission “Four to the Floor”, assassination missions will be available throughout the cities and are indicated on the map by a target/bullseye symbol. Complete one and the Trophy is yours.
Macho Man (Bronze) — Defend a woman’s honor.
– After Ezio beats up his sister, Claudia’s, boyfriend, you have the ability to do more missions of that nature. Simply do one to defend the woman’s honor to earn the Trophy. The first mission should show up in the same district as the the “Beat the Cheat” mission for Claudia.
Steal Home (Bronze) — Win a race against thieves!
– After Ezio defeats his older brother, Federico, in a race, Ezio has the ability to do more freerunning races with thieves. Indicated by a checkered flag icon, simply win a race and the Trophy is yours.
Show your Colors (Bronze) — Wear the Auditore cape in each city.
– The Auditore Cape is given to Ezio by his mother, Maria, after he has collected and returned all 100 Feathers to her box (see “In Memory of Petruccio”). After getting the cape, wear it and visit every city in the game including the Mountains.
Handy Man (Bronze) — Upgrade a building in the Stronghold.
– After meeting Ezio’s Uncle Mario’s architect, Ezio can talk to him to view available upgrades to the city. Simply upgrade one of the categories to earn the Trophy.
I like the view (Bronze) — Synchronize 10 View Points.
– Viewpoints are indicated on the map by an Eagle symbol and syncronizing Viewpoints will update the map with icons of the surrounding viewpoints. Do 10 viewpoints for the Trophy.
High Dive (Bronze) — Perform a Leap of Faith from the Top of Florence’s Glotto’s Campanile.
-The Glotto Campanile is one of the tallest buildings in Florence, the first city. Simply do a leap of faith from the viewpoint of the building to get this Trophy. Use this video as a guide:
Mailman (Bronze) — Intercept a Borgia Courrier.
– Rodrigo Borgia’s courriers are located throughout the cities as frightened men with white arrows above there heads. Chase one down and tackle assassinate them to get the Trophy. Note: Assassinating the courior will raise Ezio’s notority level.