Just a little friendly reminder from us to you, that today, June 8th, the crazy kids over at Zipper will be dropping down their latest, most comprehensive patch for all you MAGheads out there. The update will be available at different times throughout the wee hours of the morning, so head on past the break to find out exactly when and to get reacquainted with what to expect when the download bar hits 100%.
Those that live within the realms of GMT time will be able to grab the patch first at 8am, while everyone else whose clocks follow the cadence of Pacific and Eastern will have to wait until 1am and 4am, respectively. Weird how that works out, huh? Also, just in case you completely forgot what’s inside this 100MB bundle of joy, we decided to include a full change log below. Yeah, we’re just nice like that. Happy downloading!
- Player knife attacks no longer deal damage to members of own PMC.
- Headshot damage bonuses no longer apply to friendly fire.
- Changed rewards for the resuscitation of an incapacitated ally to 5XP for partial health revive, and 10XP for full heath revive.
- Added functionality to Medical Kit so that players can now heal themselves with L1 in addition to using R1 to heal or revive a teammate.
- All vehicle handling has been improved and been given more realistic physics.
- Added three gun ports to APCs of all factions.
- Slowed down the rate of fire for the APC’s primary gun, but increased bullet damage.
- Primary APC gun can now damage enemy APCs.
- Adjusted damage for the AM50, Rollins LRRS, and AGVK sniper rifles vs. vehicles and emplaced turrets.
- Increased rate of fire for all pistols (Raven’s F57, SVER’s IZ-443, and Valor’s M9).
- Improved close-range effectiveness and decreased long-range effectiveness for all Pistols, Machine Pistols, SMGs and Shotguns.
- Made all LMG foregrips less effective at stabilizing fire.
- Made improved stability skills less effective at stabilizing fire for machine guns.
- Credit cost for Pistols has been changed to 0c from 100c.
- Credit cost for Machine Pistols has been changed to 200c from 300c.
- Credit cost for SMGs has been changed to 300c from 400c.
- Credit cost for Shotguns has been changed to 400c from 600c.
- Credit cost for Improved Rocket Launchers has been changed to 800c from 1000c.
- Credit cost for Smoke Grenades has been changed to 200c from 300c.
- Credit cost for Poison Gas Grenades has been changed to 500c from 600c.
- Credit cost for Explosives Detector has been changed to 300c from 600c.
- Adjusted requirements for most Medal Awards.
- Added progress bars to all Medal Awards.
- Changed vehicle icon visibility on the map to reflect its current status of visibility instead of its previous map state of “always seen.”
- Repaired display problem in the “Community” tab’s “Player Search” screen that improperly presented names with multiple non-alphabet characters.
- Statistics for “Enemy Vehicles Destroyed Assists” and “Enemy Turrets Destroyed Assists” are now correctly listed in proper category “Objectives.”
- Fixed display problem with player’s left hand placement when using foregrip and bipod on the Raven Apex 100 light machine gun.
- Fixed issue that prevented repaired roadblocks from “shining” to indicate that they can be interacted with.
- Previously-released downloadable content (Fast Attack Gear Pack, Trooper Gear Pack, Raven’s Spyder Body Apparel, SVER’s Hazard Body Apparel, and Valor’s Bulldog Body Apparel) is now accessible to all users without PlayStation Store access.
- Patched problem that prevented users to save loadout with DLC weapons following a “Respec” action.
- Repaired issue that caused renamed PSN IDs to be incorrectly identified as its previous name when logging in.
- Updated patching system to allow for faster download speeds when retrieving in-game updates.